Heat is by far the best process for eliminating bed bugs from your home or property.
Our natural heat process makes use of strategically-placed heaters to bring the temperature of the infested area to at least 130°F for a sustained period of time. This will ensure that bed bugs and their eggs are completely eradicated.
Our heat treatment typically takes between six and eight hours, depending on the condition of the area being treated. So usually you can be back in your home or office by the end of the day.
Thermal remediation is non-toxic by nature and is a completely natural solution. It is highly successful even in those difficult cases where chemical products or home remedies have failed.
Why choose us?
- PureHeat technology is natural and non-toxic
- We eradicate bed bugs in a single treatment
- Treatment usually takes 6-10 hrs, so you can usually be back in your home by the end of day
- Our heat treatment process is guaranteed
- Canine bed bug inspection is available if needed
- We offer a maintenance plan so you can proactively limit the possibility of a bed bug infestation in your hotel or rental property